• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A very inspirational story in a video

Cecille

Hi ladies! Just thought to share this video which was shared to me by a Facebook friend. I have to say that I felt shivers while watching this video and I almost cried!

When you don't give up... you cannot fail.

Enjoy watching. ;)

Werbung:
Life is not always about winning against others, it is about winning against the hindrances and obstacles life has to offer to us.
wink.gif

Just like believing in ourselves and not failing those people who believes in us as possible as we could. So nice too to have people specially loved ones that are there to show their support to us.

Cecille, this video is fantastic! A true lesson of life. Thank you.
I cried like a baby...it reminds me of what my father says "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars". There 'll still be people that love you...and raise you up.

Cecille, this video is fantastic! A true lesson of life. Thank you.
I cried like a baby...it reminds me of what my father says "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars". There 'll still be people that love you...and raise you up.

I might watch that video later, Cecile. Right now I have to get to class. I could use some inspiration! Also, Eirini, I love that quote! It's stuck with ever since I saw it on a poster on the wall of one of my elementary school classrooms.

Werbung:
Ohhh that made me cry. How brave and determined he is. That must have hurt like he'll but still he finished , fair play to him !,,

Back