• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

32 Week Midwife App Today

Snowbaby

I had a great app! Blood pressure was fine, peepee was fine. She made a note in my records about my having the cold :lol:

She measured my bump rarara It's 31.5 cm, she said it's 0.5cm less than "average" but it's perfect. Baby is perfect, and is head down still. I asked about my achy right-side ribs, she asked if I feel my movement in the same place all the time, I said yes, and did it feel like baby's movements were in that same place whilst she was prodding my bump - yes. She said, ok, it's a foot in your ribs :lol: I was so cnvinced it was a butt!!! She said our bottom rib is classed as a "floating rib"?! And baby's bits can often get stuck in between it and the next one up. Nice to know :lol:

Baby's heartrate was 140.

I had trace glucose in my tinkle, but she said it was my jammy toast I had for brekkie - oops!! All in all, a perfect appointment. back in 2 weeks rarara

Werbung:
Oh I am Tilly! but also getting a bit nervous about the birth. I've watched so many programmes on discovery health over the years - I'm not sure if having so much knowledge is a good or a bad thing!!

:lol:

Really, it doesn't sound too scary unless you're planning on an "all-natural" birth. Those scare the bejesus out of me. :p

Werbung:
Back