• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would Your Rather....???

I would rather move every month. I've moved every few years as it is and while that's not the same and I would kind of like to settle down at some point, I can't imagine living in the same place for the rest of my life either.

Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?

Werbung:
Write a movie script. Don't get me wrong I'd love to write a book but writing a movie script would be a special experience as I dabble in acting and would love to write a script from an actor's point of view. Sometimes as an actor you read scripts and dialogue that just don't work. I'd like to think I could write a script that is well written and appeals to actors.

Would you rather go skydiving or bungy jumping? :eek:;)

Can I just say both? I love those both! But hrmmm... if I really had to choose, I'd go skydiving. It sort of gives me more of an adrenaline rush compared to bungee jumping, so yeah.

Would you rather watch Brave or the Amazing Spiderman in a cinema?

That's a hard one as I'd like to watch both! I still love Disney movies as part of me is still a kid at heart and Brave seems to be sending a positive message out to young girls. However I'll choose the Amazing Spiderman as I like both Emma Stone and Andrew Garfields acting and also love superhero movies.:)

Would you rather receive a sentimental hadmade gift from a friend or family member or the lastest expensive gadget?

I'd rather receive the latest expensive gadget. I'm a techie. Handmade gifts are nice, but tech is best for me.

Would you rather...work your dream job for free or dig ditches for a million dollars?

I would rather dig ditches, I already work hard anyways lol.

WYR have to eat pizza or tuna for the rest of your life?

Pizza I think. I can eat endless amounts of pizza where as the fishyness of tuna would soon make me feel sick

would you rather have a straight talking bitchy show off best friend or a sweet innocent one that talks about you behind your back?

I would rather a straight talking b*** of a best friend so I can figure out what the heck is wrong with her and maybe sort through ours issues instead of her going behind my back and only creating more useless problems.

Would you rather, live on an island alone or be stuck with a group of people that you hate?

That's easy, swim with dolphins. I enjoy walking, but one of my weaknesses is walking up hills. It's like torture to me. :eek:Swimming with dolphins is also on my bucket list.

Would you rather eat out for the rest of your life or eat every meal at home for the rest of your life?

I would rather eat a meal at home for the rest of my life. I fee that it is much better to eat at home than it is to eat out. Plus to me, the food tastes just as good. I guess it depends if you are a good cook or not.

Would you rather stay at home for the rest of your life and not be able to leave or would you rather be homeless, bouncing from one persons house to another, but be able to do fun things?

This one is probably easier for me than others. But I would stay at home for the rest of my life. I have social anxiety and going out can be quite challenging at times. A lot of my favorite activities are also done solitary and at home. I'm not saying I wouldn't go stir-crazy from time to time, but I would still prefer it over the stress of the alternative.

Would you rather win $1000 or lose 10 pounds?

I would rather win $1000. Losing 10 pounds is good, but money is better.

Would you rather be a world famous scientist or a famous movie star?

Werbung:
Absolutely a famous scientist. I wouldn't mind skipping the 'famous' part altogether, though.

Would you rather be in every single picture with friends or never be in the pictures because you're behind the camera?

Back