• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would you ever go on The Bachelor?

MoniqueSeibel

Since The Bachelor with Sean Lowe is starting tonight, do you think you would ever consider going on a show like this? Would you go on if you were The Bachelorette?

Werbung:
Absolutely not. I wouldn't do it from either direction. Reality TV shows are all about the ratings and the money, neither of which would interest me in going through the drama of a show like that.

Heck no. Many of the people who go on these types of shows are aspiring actors and actresses looking to make a name for themselves. It is not realistic to find love on national television in a set number of weeks.

Definitely no. I love those type of shows but every time I watch the drama makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. Plus, who the hell wants to be on TV desperately trying to fight other women for one guy. And then kissing him and being all romantic with him when he's doing the same thing with other girls? How can they live with that? It makes them look so pathetic and it makes him look like a jerk. Still, it's entertaining. :)

I would never do something like this, never. I don't like watching reality shows like this, I think they're awful, and going on one would be even worse. I can't imagine competing with other girls to get some random man attention.

Has anyone been watching? We just watched the new episode and I'm really into it now. The girls I like a lot so far are Lesley (the blonde one), Sarah (the one arm) and a couple others whose names I can't remember. I DISLIKE the one he gave the first rose to when they were walking in. Forget her name, but I think it starts with a T. She seems really psycho to me.

Any girl who says "I didn't come here to make friends" within the first one or two episodes is usually bad news, lol.

I would do neither. I'm not interested in watching them, much less being a part of one.
Reality shows are definitely not my thing. They are just for the money and drama, in my opinion.
I don't like drama in general, so why would I want paid for it?

No way! Not the bachelor. I would be too jealous of all the time he spent with the other girls. Now the bachelorette, with all those guys competing for my attention, that could be fun! ;) Not sure if my husband would approve though... :D

You know, I think about this question from time to time when the promos for shows like this air or when I'm watching something like the Today Show and they air a clip. I think when I was younger I might have thought it was fun, but now I don't think I could put up with all the silliness that ensues. For one thing, the guy would have to be the one to convince me, not the other way around.

I wouldn't. I don't think that such a setting is beneficial when you really want to get to know someone. Since the cameras are rolling the participants will not be showing you who they really are. Instead they'll be presenting you with an edited or more likely made up version of themselves because they don't want to look bad on camera. The situations and settings are also more fairytale than anything else so you would have no clue how they'll react in real life. I think I'll stick to the more traditional means of looking for love.

I'm a pretty private person, so I don't think I would (competing against lots of other women over one man, doesn't sound like my idea of fun) but then again if I was presented with such an opportunity I might consider it as it's hard to find the right man to fall in love with and you never know where you'll meet Mr Right. The success rate for the Bachelor and other reality programs may not be high but going on the Bachelor worked for Shaun and Catherine. I think they're such a cute couple, they seem really in love from what I've seen.

Werbung:
I am married so ineligible but totally! I feel like you get to have so much fun on the show, even if you don't find love you'll get a lot of followers on social media and a free vacation! So much of what we see is heavily edited and produced that being a contestant would be so entertaining to me.

Back