• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

would this be weird?

chloe58

ok long story short!
im 18
known this boy for about a year
we all hang out as a group
when we first met he started inboxing/texting me just friendly stuff, somethings a bit flirty etc
this went on for about 2 months and then he stopped speaking to me
i realised that i liked/still like him!
we still see each other like at parties etc and we kinda talk now and again but nothing how it used to be. Its never even got close to the stage of him saying he likes me ( as i dont think he does) or me saying it to him, but i want him to know how i feel.

so. hes throwing his 18th at his house (house party) and what i was planning to do is buy a birthday card, type and message saying how i feel and leave the birthday card lying around his house which will not say my name in it. so he knows but he doesnt know who haha

i just cant tell him in text or person as hes quite shy and so am i :(

Werbung:
Your idea sounds cute and has potential in it. Do you think he will figure out who it is? How will you deal with it once he does? I really think you have to go for it! You will regret it if you do not. Sounds like maybe he was messaging you initially hoping for a certain kind of response...and maybe never got it?? Just saying. Possibly.

Please give him the gift of knowing that you like him. It will come back to you...from him, or someone better...but you get what you give. So, all the best!

Back