• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Women's Expo

Potholer

Thought I'd share heh :)

There was the Dunedin Women's expo on saturdayd sunday so trundled along for freebies. Well, sort of freebies cos it was $8 entry hah. But there was eyebrow altering, fudge, lollies, got some free catfood for the neighbourhood cats (I think we'll put cat feed in the neighbours yard to keep them distracted from our animals woo), but there was scary owner of the evil pet store that nearly killed my rabbit which wasn't so cool. But also tried on this awesome dress that was just a piece of materialw ith ties and you can put it on in a billion different ways, it was cool. And wine tasting and free hair products and scored some bio oil for 12.50 (the wee 60ml one) when it's normally 20 (it was actually 2 for 25 so went halfs on it).

So yeah, that was great fun, spent most of the day there, it was a lot of fun. Ooo and helium balloons from the labour party which we inhaled haha. Got the lowdown on the two main political parties and I still have no idea who to vote for :S.

Werbung:
Werbung:
It was expensive :(. And I'm no good at impulse buys so didn't get it. Friend I was with said it looked too much like I was going tot he tropics so I flagged and the sucky thing is that the people who make the dress don't have a se, it was that time only :S. How stupid is that?

ALSO OMG I WON SOMETHING. We entered a billion things and I never win anything - the other day me, my flatmate and my brother got scratchies. Flatmate kept winning and bough about 15 tickets one after the other with her winnings. Brother got up to....6 I think. I got up to the first round. But I got a free 15$ thing for eyebrow/eyelash/beauty stuff. I think I'll get an eyelash tint?

Back