• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Whitney Houston Family to Get Show?

SEA81

Has anyone heard that Whitney Houston's family is getting their own reality show on Lifetime? It's supposed to be about Whitney's sister-in-law/manager, but they're saying it'll be a way for her daughter to launch her own career. What do you guys think about this if it's true? I think they are going to sell that poor young girl out. I'd hate to see her life end up like her mother's. I also think it's kind of tasteless to try to make so much money on her death, but I guess that's what people do these days.

Werbung:
That is so sick and gross that they are doing it. I hope no one watches it and it tanks. I feel so bad for her daughter. You know that family is going to use her.

This is not surprising at all. So much money was made off of her death and every show about her got such huge ratings of course they would want to make this. It costs nothing to make reality and it is so profitable that they will turn absolutely anything people will watch in to a show. If no one watches it it will get cancelled though.

I just knew about that through this thread.
They already made a lot of money from Whitney's death like from record sales, shows/documentaries and etc. I think they should use that to provide a better future for her daughter and let her do what she would like to do for her own betterment.

I wasn't aware that Whitney Houston's family is going to be the subject of a reality tv show. These people are really trying so hard to squeeze as much money as they possibly can from a tragedy. This is so tasteless and poor girl. They're going to take advantage of her youth.

I am not surprised by this at all. Her family worked for her - now that she's gone and all her money has been left to Bobbi Krisina they are going to need a source of income to keep them in the style to which they have become accustomed working for Houston over the years.

I really don't feel any empathy towards Bobbi Kristina. She is 19 years old and is not a child She could have said no to this. She will be looking to springboard a career in the entertainment industry from this tv show.

No surprise to me at all and guess who will be on it Ray J. This is what he has been waiting for for real. I mean I loved Whitney, but she is not here anymore, so why now? Yes and her daughter is with her adopted brother? Oh this will be a show to watch huh? Wow I do not understand people and why they want to be on tv. They need to remove the Kardashians too for real I am tired of seeing them. I promise you if it does not get a lot of views they will cancel it and everything, but those Kardashians are still on so I wanna see how this plays out. Cancel good shows for mess haha.

Ugh, Ray J. He has a tendency to hang off women for his own benefit, doesn't he? I think he piggybacked on his sister's career to try to start his own, and of course, there's the Kim Kardashian thing that I won't get into. I just can't imagine he was really Whitney unless it had something to do with fame.

I loved Whitney Houston so much. Her music really helped when I was down. I didn't approve of her drug use, but who among us is perfect? I feel a deep sorrow for her daughter. I can't imagine the loss she is feeling. I would be devastated if I lost my mother. And then for it to be so public. They are just trying to make a buck off of Whitney's death. It's just sick.

Werbung:
Honestly, I do not find it surprising. Though I find it repulsive the media feels the need to continue to : bother Whitneys family.

Back