1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which shampoo do u use?

Discussion in 'LifeStyle' started by Snowbaby, Jan 26, 2005.

?

Which shampoo do u use?

1. Pantene

10.5%
  2. Botanics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutrogena

10.5%
  4. Herbal Essences

21.1%
  5. Vo5

5.3%
  6. Aussie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Head & Shoulders

10.5%
  8. Other - please tell us!

42.1%
  1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

What shampoo do u use? Tell us!

2. thistle

thistle New Member

All of the above lmao.....I see what's on buy one get one free when I need some

but usually VO5, H&S or Baby shampoo

:grin:

3. AngelicPink

AngelicPink New Member

I use Head and Shoulders the most often.

4. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

Dove shampoo for me [​IMG] but since our dove conditioner run out we seem to have bought pantene. . . so silky LOL

5. gersgirl14

gersgirl14 New Member

ive tried all the shampoos and lots more but none of them work so i would like to know someting different that cold help me.

6. skye

skye New Member

ello again ltns ..... At the moment Im using Tressemee shampoo and conditioner, ive been using it for around a month now and i have to say its brill worth every penny and if you look about before you buy there are some great deals on when purchasing the 2 together [​IMG]

7. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

I use herbal essence most the time but I never get what the woman gets when she is in the shower washing her hair [​IMG] Gonna try tressemee Now tho

Had a problem since having baby loose loads of hair, each time I brush it I have a brush full of hair [​IMG] Gonna go bold soon NOT GOOD

Charlotte [​IMG]

8. foxy

foxy New Member

Frizz-Ease for me hehe!

9. orangeblossom

orangeblossom New Member

I use timotei with teatree. it's quite nice. can't use h&s, it give me dandruff [​IMG]

10. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I use Thermasilk [​IMG]

11. Lostchild1962

Lostchild1962 New Member

I use Tresemme'..but Infusium 23 is awesome too..Im trying to think of the other and its the best Ive ever used, when Ican spell it right will repost..lol..

12. martina

martina New Member

head and shoulders

Hugs
    Martina

13. Dreama

Dreama New Member

i use pantene pro v it is the best ever my hair has changed so much and it helps with damaged hair espiecally with striaghtened hair!!

14. VoLcOmBabyBoox

VoLcOmBabyBoox New Member

Brilliant Brunnettte yes try it they have all kind Brilliant Blonde Brilliant red head ur hair r the way u want them to b TRUST ME u will <3 it

15. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

i use dove [​IMG] i use dove everything [​IMG] it doesn't effect my allergies [​IMG]