• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Eirini

I don't know exactly how I'll be in 10 years as today's society is totally..unpredictable but I'll how I hope to be in 10 years.
  • Well, I hope to study as a graduate student in the domain of chemical engineering.
  • Have my own house or appartment...
  • Learn Spanish! (unsurpassed passion <3)
  • Be with my friends. (The same people I'm with now). The thought that we may be separated someday kills me! :( So, I don't wanna think about that...
  • and the most inportant of all of the above...be healthy.

Werbung:
  • Go to VCU and study something, not really sure yet?
  • Fluent in German
  • With my good friends and my boyfriend
  • Traveling and enjoying the whole wide world
  • And hopefully, behind the wheel of a rally car...

I see myself being happily married to my fiance, having a successful online job, a simple house near the beach, and taking care of two lovely kids. :) I also see myself being an author of a bestseller,Lol! Big dreams! :)

In 10 years time, I see myself married to my soul-mate and living on an island somewhere off the pacific ocean possibly...living together with lots of children (some foster and adopted) and 'saved' animals on a self-sustainable farm. It will be close to the ocean so that we can swim daily.

I would really like to see myself as a successful business woman by that time. :p
I would like to have a food related business or apartment for rent. And I also like to have a house in a province so that I could experience living there with fresher air and much near to nature.

Hmm... Where to? I think I would be:
  • Still doing online jobs (if the site I am working on is still alive)
  • Guiding and teaching my kids in their studies
  • Would be more fit than now (I am actually planning to go back in the gym)
  • Having a house of my own
  • Probably still here at GPF (as long as it is here) ;)

My husband and I would own our own home, have 1, possibly 2 small children, and would possibly add a second dog to our family of one dog and one cat. If I have children, I would like to be a stay at home mom instead of sending them to daycare, or I would like to have a really flexible schedule. I also would like to have already started my career at a TV station nearby.

In 10 years I hope God will grant me the favor of being alive and kicking so that I can see my kids finish school and get a job. I know we don't know the future so I can only hope my live will be a positive one.

• Well, I hope to study as a graduate student in the domain of chemical engineering.

Correction: After considering many factors -ambitions, abilities etc.-, I decided to go for the faculty of International and European Studies.

By 10 years I want to have my own home and my own business. Hopefully remarried as well and maybe another kid or too.

I hope to be married with 2 children. I asked myself this questions ten years before now and not much of what I said is really happening. Time just flies by so fast. I can't keep up.

I have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis so in ten years the prognosis isn't very good for someone who has these disorder. I was diagnosed ten years ago and from what I read over 90% die of a heart attack or stroke within ten years of being diagnosed; also the joint deterioration is an issue in the future. I'm not posting this for sympathy or anything. I try to live as normal of a life as I can, this is just what I might have to deal with in the next ten years.

In ten years I will have graduated college for what I'm in now. A Nurse Anesthetist! I'm looking forward to it so much. I will have a nice big beautiful home for my family.

In ten years I hope to have a new career, maybe my own business. My daughter will be a teenager which is crazy. I hope we have an amazing relationship and she will come to me for anything. More than anything, I just want everyone I love to be healthy. A lot can happen in ten years.

Werbung:
Back