• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Is The Last Time You Were Kissed...Really Kissed?

kiss_lips.jpg

Okay girls, when was the last time you were kissed? Not just a peck on the cheek, or a grandmother's kiss, I mean really kissed? I'm referring to this kind of kiss that is so insanely passionate, it just leaves you breathless. Please share... ;-)

Werbung:
haha,,nice question. Maybe 1 year ago from my husband. Hopefully got another real one when he come back here early this year or I will go there in his place. :)

I have not been kissed that way in about 2 years and the sad part is I am married. Somehow the passion and desire has dissipated. When we first met we would french kiss all the time and it was unbelievable. Now he says he has never liked french kissing. I guess it's their way of hooking you and leaving you hanging. I heard people do that a lot. They do everything to please you and after you say I do they stop, because they simply do not have to try anymore.

OMG I can't even remember! Probably around 3 years ago before I had my kids and my ex husband had half a brain left LOL.

Actually he was never that good of a kisser.

Heheheh......Sorry girls if this makes you feel envious, for less than a hour or so ago my fiance and I really let ourselves go (well it is the weekend after all) and made out before we got up this morning. And some of his kisses actually blew me away completely, perhaps even more so than my orgasms did.

Well, a few days ago with my husband :rolleyes: unfortunately we tend to get so busy and stressed by everyday issues that we don't always find the time to stop and have some quality 'us' time. And it's so important! Whenever we get the chance to spend some time just the two of us, we feel like a teenage couple again.

Today:oops: . I'm a very lucky girl, it happens every time when I see my boyfriend. We laugh, we kiss, we hug each other, we talk - everything at the same time:D I love when he kisses me, life seems so much better when he does it:D I'm so in love:D

Last night. My partner made love to me, and when we were done, he curled me up in his arms and kissed me, passionately. For at least five minutes straight without stopping! He also bought me gold earrings yesterday. :) I'm lucky.

Without going into detail, this morning. I'm very fortunate to be in a relationship where most kisses feel that way.

Werbung:
I love them question! The last real kiss I had was two years; I am not as fortunate like some of you. I am very much single and have been for two years. It really sucks but I really believe that God has an amazing guy in store for me. But I have to admit that kissing and executing other things with the opposite sex is truly missed. Great, now I am thinking about the guy that kissed me passionately--it was amazing!

Back