• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your favorite car?

Lugia

Ferrari F430 Spider.

ferrari-f430-scuderia-spider-16m.jpg

ferrari-f430-spider-1.jpg

Or Ferrari Enzo.

ferrari-enzo-novitec.jpg

Ferrari-Enzo-Hood-Doors-Open-1600x1200.jpg

Werbung:
Beep, just noticed that the very first picture wasn't a spider, d'oh. I accidentally posted the wrong pic, plus this was when I was sort of retarded about cars. My bad. D:< Plus, that was a Scuderia...

But anyway, Enzo is officially my favorite car.

Those are some awesome cars but they are too sporty for me. I'd just like a nice, reliable Mercedes or something really comfy.

A Mercedes is really a good choice. We used to have an older one, a diesel, and it was a great car. My parents own a newer one and it is very comfy.

I don't care too much for sports cars. I just want a reliable, safe, full of technology and where my kids have space car. I like the Sequoia Toyota.

Sports car are much too expensive; i can not afford it :(
I have been dreamed of owning a mini car with famous brand, such as BMW or Audi.

I would like either a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I drove a Baby Bentz and it was such a great, comfy. faaaaast car. I loved it. I could overtake other cars so quickly and easily. Then I had to switch to a Pajero and it took a while to get used to how slowly it speeds up compared with the Mercedes.

Nice pics of cars!:p
I don't know what brand and model this is but I would really love a car like this:

That looks a little like a Porsche Carrera to me.

My dream garage includes:

Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Another Impreza, but this one will be "experimental" (evil laugh)
Range Rover (for the times I need to be SRS BUSINESS)
Dodge Challenger (just for fun)
Ford GT (because it's a classic and totally EPIC)

I've wanted a 1956 Chevy Bel-Air for such a long time, I almost had one once but my father-in-law talked my husband out of buying it.

That looks a little like a Porsche Carrera to me.

My dream garage includes:

Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Another Impreza, but this one will be "experimental" (evil laugh)
Range Rover (for the times I need to be SRS BUSINESS)
Dodge Challenger (just for fun)
Ford GT (because it's a classic and totally EPIC)

Oh I see. Thanks for informing me. I am really innocent when it comes to cars :p

Werbung:
Oh I see. Thanks for informing me. I am really innocent when it comes to cars :p
The image looks Photoshopped, though; since the wheels have a bit of the tye-dye on 'em and the taillights are pink, not red. But it still looks nice.

Back