• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's Your Fave Bubble Bath?

Werbung:
Radox everytime, esp' the muscle soak one.

but if it's a pampering bath as oppose to an "OMG! I ache all over and need to soak for a while" bath, then imperial leather double bubble is luvverly.

<

Ooh I love the smell of Jasmine too!

I can't really use bubble bath because I have very sensitive skin and for some reason I come up in rashes. So I use Alex's bubble bath which 'Infacare' which smells really nice and is for sensitve skin.

Incidentally, Johnsons bubble bath for babies brings me out in rashes and it does the same with Alex and their baby lotion does the same to both of us, even though its meant for babies...

Oh! Just thought of another one!

I can't remember who makes it (Palmolive maybe?) but it's a milk and honey smell...... absolutely divine! I have the shower gel in this scent, but I'm sure I've seen the bubble bath version too.

I prefer to fill a bath with chocolate milk, and take a straw and create milk bubbles. It is much more fun....

....But that aside, being a man.... I take whatever I find near the bath lol

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Mar 28 2006, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What's your fave bubble bath?

Mine has to be Johnsons Baby bedtime!!! I love it!!!!!!!
[/b]
Funny I tend to use that now too LOL I bought it for Becky...and took it for myself
<

Back