• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's he do to drive you crazy?

M.H.West

One of the best forms of releasing stress in a relationship is to talk about it! And even though you love him you know he does things that totally drive you insane. What does he do that makes you see red?

Werbung:
The biggest thing is his money habits! Right now, we are in a bit of a bind yet he continues to try to buy video games, CDs, DVDs, & iTunes cards. It drives me absolutely crazy! For every video game or iTunes card he buys, we could pay $20 to $50 on some past due bills. I just wish I could make him understand that we both have to go without until either I get a job or he gets a raise at the job he's at. Or the insurance costs drop, or the child support order ends, or... Yeah, there are a lot of things affecting our finances right now. If one or two ended or were changed, it would be a big help!

Oh geez, where do I start? :p One of the things that drives me the craziest is his "need" to go with his buddies 4-5 times a week and play basketball. Not that I care that he is with his friends or staying active, but because every night when he comes home he is complaining about getting injured. Why go so much if all you do is get hurt? Plus, I get tired of being alone every night by myself. My daughter goes to bed at 9 pm, so until he gets home I'm totally alone...at night..when it's dark...and it freaks me out!

I can relate with the hanging out with buddies thing. Mine did that as well, and over time it caused many arguments between us. Thankfully he has improved and does it far less. If he hadn't, I really don't think our marriage would have survived!

I would say that my husband handles the money drives me crazy too. We're already living paycheck to paycheck and are trying to save up some money for when we move in a few months. But, it seems like every single time we get even just a little bit of extra money, it gets spent on going out to eat, or a movie, or something like that. I mean, there's nothing wrong with wanting to actually go out once in a while, but that's only if we can pay off what we already owe first. I hate being the bad guy and saying no, but sometimes I just have to.

Well lets see...he uses my stuff and doesn't put it back where it was. For instance, he will get my keys to get in my car for something and then put them somewhere where I'd never look. He moves my stuff around for no reason too. I had 2 nail polish bottles sitting on my desk and for whatever reason he felt the need to put them in the desk drawer. He doesn't even use this desk (in fact, he hates desks). So what was the purpose of doing that? Sometimes I think he does stuff like that just to annoy me. He shaves and leaves beard hair all over the sink...if I tell him something he pretty much always has to analyze the crap out of it like I'm wrong. For instance, I'll tell him "they didn't have x at the store today, sorry" and then he's like "did you check on the top of the shelf? did you check the right area of the store?" like i'm too dumb to do even the simplest stuff....i know he doesn't mean anything by it but it's really annoying lol

I hate arguing with him and only HE gets a chance to talk, ( more like ramble) Then when I try to express myself, he just cuts me off and doesn't even give me a chance to talk. That is SO annoying and makes me even more furious. Now, when he is talking I block him out and just keep repeating The Hail Mary prayer in my head over and over until he finally stops. Thank God for Catholic School.

The one thing that pushes that button with me is one thing...it is when my partner does not communicate when I do something that displeases him, but I can feel that he is unhappy about something. I want him to be verbal about it, but yeah, that brooding silence gets to me!:confused:

Hmm, his spending habits, his lack of concern, and sleeping pattern. He spends money we don't have. When he gets money he spends it on stupid stuff like Xbox live instead of helping me pay bills. He seems like he doesn't care when i'm upset about something and thinks i'm making a mountain out of a mole hill. And lastly, he never sleeps. I like to go to bed and cuddle, and he wont come to bed until like 4am. I can't sleep well when he isn't in bed with me and it ruins the next day because I am so tired. He has been getting better though, and I tihnk he realizes why I'm such a grouch the next day. Sleeping without him makes me a grump lol

Double standards! The, "I'll do dishes if you cook, and if I cook you do dishes" never flies. I'm always washing dishes. I realize I should be thankful to have a husband who cooks at all, but it gets on my nerves. Then there is the, "Leave me alone while I do homework, but while you're doing it I'm going to let the kids run rampant and talk to you the whole time." Of course if I bring any of that up he laughs it off and says he doesn't do that. Grrr.

My boyfriend is often very negative, he is a real pessimist. It's hard for me because I prefer to expect good things. Another thing that sometimes annoy me about him...or, should I say, another thing that worries me, is that he has absolutely no idea how wonderful he is. He doesn't believe in himself. But I plan to change it with my love and compliments:)

Werbung:
My husband is very critical . Sometimes it just to much for me and we do have disagreements but eventually get over it One thing that really gets on my nerves is towels how many towels does he need to use. I absolutely hate laundry and towels are always needing washing. He is getting the kids to use so many towels as well. Can't you just use the same towel you used this morning . Is that so hard!

Back