• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What The ......

thistle

OK ..... posting this in here so I can't be accused of giving anyone any ideas but ....

Another store manager called me today to tell me abtou a very odd problem she is having and to tell me that 2 particular products that we sell were being put onto "manager supervision sales" in her store..

Now these products are not aerosols, lighter fluid or anything else that you would expect to be a bit dodgy but .... a certain brand of hand wipe and a brand of nail polish remover pads...

Apparently a man in her area has been buying these in bulk, taking them home and boiling them in a pan ....... letting the water evaporate ..... taking the crystallised residue and smoking it in a crack pipe !!!!!

Now this guy is in a wheelchair (because of this) and is by all accounts completely screwed in the head !!!

Who the hell thinks " Ohhhhhhh I wonder what will happen if I boil these hand wipes in a pot and smoke the crystals" ???

Why??? I don't get it !!

<

Werbung:
As Chantilly said, drug addicts. This is the kind of things I get to study in my Youth Work course, and no doubt I will get to encounter in the job.

When a person is desperate, they will try almost anything to fulfill their bodies need.

Wow, what an idiot... I have seen my share of people doing really dumb things, but I think that might be one of the dumbest...

Werbung:
Back