• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What symptoms did you have in early pregnancy?

magickat

I'm into my 7th week and think I have got off pretty lightly so far.... sore boobs, some cramping and very thirsty has been about it. How about you?

Werbung:
I get morning sickness every day during all my four pregnancies. It's really uncomfortable and I dreaded brushing my teeth every morning. I didn't get sore boobs or cramping.

Congratulations!

I think the first sign of pregnancy for me was when I was shopping and was trying bra's on only to find that I had gone up a size. I had no idea why which was really silly of me because I had been trying to get pregnant for six months. It honestly never occurred to me! Other than that I felt a little tired but it wasn't until I was much further along that I had any major symptoms.

I was fairly lucky as far as morning sickness was concerned because I never really had it with my first pregnancy and the with my second I was only sick when I changed my son's nappy or when I used public toilets! I did have pre-eclampsia with them both so don't for one moment think I sailed through without any problems.

Louise

My first sign of pregnancy was a missed period. After about two weeks I had really bad morning sickness. I didn't even want to go to work it was so bad. That is about the only symptoms I had until later in my pregnancy.

My first & only symptom is usually a missed period. I don't get mood swings until later but when I do, everyone knows to stay outta my way! Plus in later pregnancy get between me & pumpkin pie & you may just lose a finger! LOL

My poor hubby on the other hand, he got morning sickness & a sensitive stomach. Which is amazing as the man is a trucker & regularly eats the most awful things in the universe! He can put Shaggy's cast iron stomach to shame! LOL

With my daughter I had basically no symptoms except for getting bigger every month and a few cravings. With my son I was extremely tired the first few months. I also experienced some nausea with him, but nothing terrible.

The only two symptoms I had were a little nausea and my legs would cramp up in the middle of the night, that was it throughout the entire pregnancy. I didn't even get very big.

With my second pregnancy the symptoms were much worse. I think my nausea started around the 3rd week of pregnancy (that's how I realized I was pregnant), along with stomach burns, sensibility to smells, weird cravings and peeing a lot.
After the 13th week everything went back to normal and I just grew bigger and bigger. I also had the occasional leg cramps that used to wake me up in the middle of the night.

I'm into my 7th week and think I have got off pretty lightly so far.... sore boobs, some cramping and very thirsty has been about it. How about you?

With my first pregnancy I experienced nothing. My second I was vomitting 17-24 times per even with anti-nasuea medication, plus I had to pee every ten minutes on the nose.

For me it was missed period, bloated, sore boobs, and morning sickness. I had morning sickness up to my third trimester with my second baby, it was awful!

Congrats!

I had extremely sore boobs, and morning sickness. I was pregnant with twins but those were really my only early symptoms. The sickness went away in the 2nd trimester though, just had really bad heartburn. I still get heartburn now, when I never got it before being pregnant.

Wow! Looks like I was lucky. I had four kids, but no morning sickness, soreness or anything. I just had some cravings for food I didn't like so much before. The doctor said it's the pregnant woman's miracle; one craves for something that the body lacks. I was into choco doughnuts, chocolates, ice cream, certain fruits....and later on, after they had grown up, I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia. So that's why I had cravings for sweet food! My body had too low blood sugar! Miracle, indeed!

Werbung:
I have been extremely lucky in that I have never suffered morning sickness with any of my three children. I did suffer from extreme exhaustion with my first, I can honestly say I have never felt so tired and worn down in my life - awful but fortunately it went away at about 14 weeks. With all three of my pregnancies I have had really strong cravings - my last baby saw me obsessed with Mild Curry flavor Pot Noodle!! Euuurrrgh - the thought makes me feel sick now!! lol

Back