• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What song makes you cry.

Werbung:
I love that song and it is very tear inducing.
My friend has seen her live, so jealous. She has such a clear beautiful voice.

:O who do you know who's seen her live Cara-ro?? I love Sarah McLaughlin sooo mcuh. It's dumb but there's this song from the disney movie anastastia that plays in the credits I think called "at the beginning". Always makes me super sentimental and emotional *sniffle*

Bye Bye- Mariah Carey
and this song, can't really remember the name but it's a girl talking about her dad who she misses and yeah .

one song tht maks me cry is a song that my mom used 2 sing to me wen i wuz lik only 2 or 3... thing is is i can remember her putting me to sleep by it... teaching it too my lil sis....... its called In the Rushes....

Another song that makes me cry is No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown...... My ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG..... it means alot to me as ive gone thru that a lot...

I totally agree with the No Air by Jordin Sparks.
Also We Belong Together by Mariah Carey gets me every time. I used to likethat song until the guy I was in love with broke up with me. Now it makes me cry every time =[

Werbung:
Back