• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Shows Do You Watch?

beingwell

I really enjoy watching TV shows and series. I've watched the full episodes of:
The Office
Chuck
Smallville
Friends
Grey's Anatomy
That 70's Show
....and more!

How about you? What shows do you watch?

Werbung:
I watch American Idol and any cooking shows.
I am inspired while watching AI, I love their newborn superstars.
My passion is cooking, so I like any channel that airs cooking shows.

What cooking shows do you follow? I watch Top Chef, does that count?:) I seldom watch AI, something must be wrong with me. A lot of people watch it.:rolleyes:

I saw the first five seasons of Smallville and then got pregnant and found the shows too dramatic so I stopped watching. Every time I watched, my blood pressure would go up and that was not good for the baby. Since she is long born, I could just go back and watch on DVD. That might be fun. I like watching Dr. Who from BBC. We watch on DVD when available or on Netflix streaming cause many of the past seasons are available there. Other than that, my favorite show is Celebrity Apprentice. Most times, I watch episodes on Hulu. Last season, I was halfway through the season finale and then happened to be on another news site and saw that John Rich had won the contest the night before. I was so bummed out, I didn't bother finishing up the episode.

i have watched the complete Gossip girl series (waiting for the final season)
glee, just love their songs and Blaine!!! so hot
and hellcats cause i enjoy ashler tisdale's tv shows.

I like to watch comedies and animated series. :D I watch the Simpsons, Futurama, The Cleveland Show, American Dad, How I Met your Mother, Two and a Half Men, The Office, and Raising Hope. I'm also catching up on some oldies like Daria and Clone High because it's seem like today's humor is dumbed down a lot compared to say, 5-10 years ago.

I love watching Big Bang Theory. The cast is funny and the script is excellent. I also get a lot of interesting trivia from watching the show.

My favorite show right now is Dexter. I don't have Showtime so I have to watch it on Netflix on DVD, but I freakin' LOVE that show lol

Other than that I watch Criminal Minds, Law and Order: SVU, Scrubs, Family Guy, American Dad

I LOVE TV! Mainly because I don't like movies. A lot of shows get cancelled these days, so I spend a lot of time watching shows that end up dead. But, I love:
Community
How I Met Your Mother
Modern Family
Hawaii Five-0
White Collar

I don't have much time to watch television and I only have rabbit ears and a converter box and so I don't have too many options, but these are the show that I watch once in a while
American Idol, biggest looser, Without a trace, Little House On the Prarie, Master Chef, Lie to Me, Csi, and nature.

Right now I am watching Hells Kitchen, Master Chef, Big Brother, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, The Mentalist and I want to see that new show Take The Money and Run.

Werbung:
I used to watch X-Files and Playing it straight before that it is still showing in TV.
I am currently watching American Idol, Ambush Makeover and replays of America's Next Top Model.

Back