• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Makes Your Blood Run Cold?

Snowbaby

So guys, What makes your blood run cold, and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up or give you goose bumps all over?

Scratching nails down a blackboard perhaps??

For me... two things:

1. Touching dry cotton wool - wierd I know.
2. The thought of bending a finger nail back... kinda like I just did in the tumble dryer trying to get the clothes out *shudders*

How about you guys??

Werbung:
Touching dry cotton wool and spiders
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marky @ Mar 18 2007, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Touching dry cotton wool[/b]
YEY another freak like me!! LOL sorry for calling you a freak, but I've always felt so freakish when I say to people I can't touch dry cotton wool. I've only met one person who is the same.

I have a funny feeling Subby is like this, but unsure... Subby? Confirm or tell me I'm wrong?!

Jenna cant touch cotton wool full stop! And I also cant touch cooking flour. The reason being, I have very predominant fingerprints, like I have large grooves in my hands, and when I touch the flour, a small thin layer goes into the grooves and then when it touches more flour it causes friction and it squeaks like the cotton wool does.

*vomits* seriously cant stand it.

Scratching nails down a blackboard! And that other thing with nails as well, if they're bent back..arrrggh...!!
And I don't like..and I wasn't able to touch it when I was a kid, but now i've gotten used to it, it doesn't bother me that much - velvet and even - plush.

Things that bug me and creep me out are people chewing their food in any way other than with mouth closed!! And I HATE it when people blow their noses in public! And big hairy spiders that look like they can snap your neck...*quietly gets the heebie-jeebies* And potato bugs!!!

ooooooooooh where do I start.

I hate that open mouthed chewing thing too ............ even more so when it's gum!

FORK BITERS !!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh nothing puts me off my dinner faster than hearing someone bite on their fork then scrape it back along their teeth *shudder*

Spiders....any shape or size.

people who snort when they have a runny nose instead of blowing it (actually that one makes me feel sick)

think that's it for the moment just wanted to add that my sister in law can't touch cotton wool either
<

Like what Snowy? I can touch cotton wool.. andh ave no problem with spiders
<

I do not like that steel wool thing you scrub dishes with however....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Mar 19 2007, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Like what Snowy? I can touch cotton wool.. andh ave no problem with spiders
<

I do not like that steel wool thing you scrub dishes with however....[/b]
Awww I thought you were like me on the cotton wool thing.

I hate that steel scrubby thing also. Makes me cringe!!!

Cotton wool is a really strange one....
I don't like hearing people eating, that really grates on me. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

I cannot stand when someone blows their nose in a grocery story, makes me feel ill and all germy feared.
<
Oh and I can't stand to touch cotton swabs
<

My blood is always cold. Seriously , I have bad circulation.

What makes my blood boil is see or hearing animals abused.
I just dont have the words to describe what i might do to someone whom abuses animals. bloods boiling now , teehee

The wool thing is new to me... and so many of you can't touch it! What a bunch of weirdos.
<

(Just kidding!
<
)

The only thing I can really think that would make my blood run cold is anything that has to do with eyeballs. I can touch mine just fine but anything bad that can happen to them (I won't talk about it, I might cry
<
) gives me chills.

Werbung:
Back