• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What makes you jealous?

hachiko0919

I was never really a jealous type of girl, until I fell in love with my fiance who has an ex wife. They have a son so talking or communicating with her ex was inevitable. It makes me jealous,but what can I do? I knew about his situation right from the beginning. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get used to the situation. What about you?

Werbung:
I'm in the same boat as you, he has a son with his ex girl friend but I have no reason to be jealous.

What makes you jealous? Do you have any good reason? He is with you so unless he is a bad guy you should have more faith

He's a good guy and I know he loves me, maybe I tend to get really jealous for selfish reasons. It's maybe because it's my first time to have a relationship with a guy was married once, they were together for 7 years and he told me that his ex wife cheated on him twice or three times,but he gave her chances to fix the relationship for the sake of their kid. Maybe it just makes me a little insecure, I know it's not right to get jealous but I can't help it sometimes.

I become jealous rather easily when I see people I consider to be a lot better than myself.
I guess that's pretty frequent since I have a very low opinion of myself.

I become jealous rather easily when I see people I consider to be a lot better than myself.
I guess that's pretty frequent since I have a very low opinion of myself.
Me too! Some people just have everything: intelligence, social skills, a good job, good grades, a boyfriend, and I really admire those people, and get really jealous!

I'm not sure its jealousy as such, but I have had some trust issues with my husband - not his fault at all, but a hang up of mine from a previous relationship with a guy who cheated on me.

I really don't get jealous until I see a girl trying to flirt with my man. If a girl even tries he just tells them to flip off and basically be rude to them so they would stop, which is good I guess since I can see that he would never look at another girl besides me. It still ticks me off though when these girls try because I should be the only one doing that to him.

I really don't get jealous myself. I trust my honey and I have no problem with him looking at anybody or making comments about girls on the TV. I know I have a tendency to look at guys when we are out but I never look to leave my honey. I think it is human nature to look but as long as we do not touch. He even jokes around with ladies, but I know he is kidding and not touching them so we are all good.

A lot more than I am comfortable admitting, to be quite honest. But in a relationship, the little lies for no reason. I have no problem with my mister having female friends. I have a ton of male friends and I wouldn't want him getting jealous over them or telling me I can't be around them so I can't tell him not to have female friends. It's when the female friends become secret female friends. Like... if the mister goes out to the bar and tells me Jack and Bobby and Sam are going to be there but hides the fact that Sam is really Samantha... Those kinds of little lies that are completely unnecessary unless they are used to hide something bigger. And then my imagination gets to working on what that something bigger might be and pretty soon I want to claw Sam's eyes out and I've never even met her. LOL

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. Are you insecure about your relationship with your fiance? But then I can understand where you're coming from. It's inevitable that you might feel jealous because your fiance and his ex have a connection that does not include you. I think all you need is a reassurance from your fiance that you're his only love. Or perhaps you can be friends with your fiance's ex. After all, you're going to be her son's step-mother so I think it's just right that you become friends with your stepchild's mother. Just a suggestion.

I pretty much do not get jealous. In the past, I had boyfriends that tried to make me jealous...in order to get that reaction from me: it failed. I believe that if you are with me, be with me...if you do not want to be with me, leave. Life and love goes on. If a real concern comes up though - best to be honest and speak it through with that person. They are lucky to have you, if they are smart - they will know it. If they do not know it, they are not smart...and you are better off without them.

There are many honest, beautiful and faithful men in this world - but you have to be that way too.

I am in the same situation as you, but I am not jealous about it. They definitely do not like each other anymore. You should feel the same way. It is his ex for a reason. It is obvious that he moved on away from her and onto you, so there is no way he is going back.

I am not really a jealous person. There isn't anything I can really think of that makes me jealous.

I'm not proud of it, but I'm a very jealous girl. I'm jealous of everything. I really don't like when my boyfriend is talking to other girls. I know it's wrong and I know he deserves my trust so I'm working on it. Fortunately he is quite jealous too and we often joke and laugh because of it. He thinks my jealousy is cute:p
I'm pretty sure I'm so jealous because of what my ex did to me - he cheated on me. Something like this always leaves scars.

Werbung:
I'm not really a jealous person. If someone I'm dating has a wondering eye, he can just go. I have enough problems. Plus, just because someone does look, it doesn't mean that he's cheating or will cheat. I look at other men, but cheating is the last thing I would do.

Back