• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

what kind of clothes do u think are sluty?

Haven

i want to hear on what yall have to say about whats sluty and whats not? let me hear it

Werbung:
um anything which shows your underwear pretty much... otherwise anything goes...

I think it depends a lot on the person. If someone has a nice figure they can get away with more. Agreed that one should be modest about their underwear.

Oh I agree.. you are only young once, and there is nothing wrong with showing off a nice figure.. but you can be classy with it.. and stand out from the crowd..

Yes, a lady has to leave something to be desired! Showing it all is just not right. I wore my skirts shorter and tops tighter and shorter when I was younger. I don't do that anymore, I would feel slutty at my age and being a mom. So, it was ok then, not now.

Anything that is see through, that shows off your 'assets', and things with inappropriate words, symbols, or images on them.

Nothing wrong with showing off your assets so long as it's not blatant... Keep 'em wanting more is my motto.. if they can see it all walking down the street, why would they bother getting to know you better?

Really tight jeans. Low cut shirts. Shirts that are way to short. Super high heels that look trampy.

see my prob is my boobs.....i wear a c cup and if i wear a low cut shirt i feel like its just there to look at lol but my husband likes it...lol

I think the occasion also makes a difference. If you are going to a dance club it is ok to wear certain things that you would not wear to the grocery store.

see my prob is my boobs.....i wear a c cup and if i wear a low cut shirt i feel like its just there to look at lol but my husband likes it...lol

Lol...And you think you have problems, imagine what its like for me with a 34FF bust!....Low cut tops/shirts what are those?....I can only ever dream of wearing such nice clothes. :(

Brighteyes, the same is for a good friend of mine. She needs to have her bras special ordered and she makes much of her clothing. She hopes to have her reduction done in the next couple of years.

Werbung:
^ Gosh Oceangypsy I do feel so sorry for your friend, at least I can still buy reasonably nice pretty bras in my size without having to have them made for me, although I do have them professionally fitted.

As for clothes this can be a bit of a nightmare as I am a size 10/12, but because of my breasts I have to buy size 14/16 sometimes even bigger and then have them taken in, otherwise it looks like I am wearing a pair of curtains as it hangs down off my bust.

Summertime is awful for me as I would absolutely love to be able to wear a bikini, but sadly that is quite simply out of the question....oh how I envy the women wearing adorable gorgeous looking swimwear, and lovely summer clothes.

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to face up to having a breast reduction done, as both my parents and my boyfriends parents have offered to help with the cost of having it done.....my huge problem is not just the fear of the surgery but my phobia of hospitals.

I simply can't win.....life at times can be so unfair. :(

Back