• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Kind Of Christmas Tree Will You Have This Year?

What kind of Christmas tree will you have this year?

• Real - all spiky and "proper"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artificial - kinda real but not messy!

• Fibreoptic - ooooh purty

• What's a Christmas Tree???

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<div align='center'>

<

</div>

Werbung:
I never put a tree up at home, seems kinda silly as we don't spend Xmas day at home and we have no kida either.

BUT ....... I got one at work !! lmao. I decorated it with choclate and candy canes this year (thinking I woudl be advertising stuff that we actually sell) .......

Every bloomin kid that comes into the shop steals that damn things!!! one little boy pulled the WHOLE tree over today cos he was pulling too hard on a chocolate decoration !!!

Ah well .... it made me giggle so tis not all bad lol (even if it IS gonna cost me afortune to replace the chocs lol)

Artificial, real ones smell nicer, but we feel bad when we have to throw it away...so, one year, after we'd taken the decorations off, we actually put it in a pot on the balcony, so it could live for a little bit longer and..it lived till April
<

..you can gues, since then, it's been artificial.

WOW!!! You replanted it! How great!! Did you keep the dcorations on it?
<
I'd love to do that, I adore Xmas trees!!

Werbung:
I don't decorate for Chirstmas whatsoever. I never have anyone over so there'd really be no point.
<

My parents always get a real tree though. And I somehow always get pricked on it!

Back