• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Kind Of Christmas Tree Do You Have?

What kind of Christmas tree do you have?

• Real Pine *ouch*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake green

• Fake other colour

• Fibre optic

• Tree... what tree?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

Ours is a little 4ft fake green tree. Unfortunately, it's never big enough to hold all my tinsel, lights and decorations!!
<

Werbung:
I always buy a real tree but I make sure that I buy one from a place that replants tree's that have been cut down. I love the smell of a real tree and I buy the one's where the needles don't fall off either.

How you gonna manage to keep Alex from pulling it over this year lol!! Bet you can't wait to put the tree up huh? See his wee face wondering what on earth it is!!

Well that is going to ba a real problem because Alex is now walking properly! I am not sure how I am going to keep him from touching it. The only solution I can think of is putting some type of guard around it.
I don't tend to put the tree up early anyway, normally 7 days before christmas eve so this year I might delay a little longer and put it up on christmas eve.

Awww Alex's face is so delightful when he see's anything sparkly and twinkly now. I took him to the local farm the other day and they have a really beautiful christmas set up and his face was like this--->>>
<
<
He was just staring open mouthed and drooling everywhere! LOL! The also had these animated band playing Santa's and he started clapping his hands and bopping up and down. Gosh I cannot imagine what his little brain must be thinking. LOL!

Bless him!!! Ohhhhhh you can't just put the tree up on christmas eve!!!!!! It's just wrong!!!!!

Our tree is up. We just have to do the bulbs and that's it!

It's a 6 and a half foot fake green one
<

Love the sparklyness.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Nov 26 2006, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How you gonna manage to keep Alex from pulling it over this year lol!! [/b]

Joey/and or the cat pulled it over 3 years in a row. I always get a real one too. Don't know about this year. lol, I still have to try and get all my decorations

I must say this site looks very impressive...I have three trees I voted a fibre optic as that is my favourite

Im such a scrooge lol

I have no tree. It seems so pointless, we have no kids, Xmas day is spent elsewhere, the cat would destroy anything twinkly, the dog would destroy anything that looked remotely edible lol so I do without decorations of any kind.

Bah Humbug
<

Werbung:
We have a medium sized green fake tree, the same one we're using for 5-6 years now.

We haven't decorated it yet, we're waiting for the Christmas Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back