• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your most crazy, random, possibly useless super power?

QuatreHiead

For example, for some strange reason without fail I can step on the back of the flip flops of the person walking in front of me wearing them. It happens without fail, to anyone and everyone I know, the only criteria is they are wearing flip flops. I am not sure how I do it, I never accidentally step on the back of their heel either, I just catch the flip flop. Sadly it still causes them to trip. Needless to say I had to instil a rule where if I note someone wearing flip flops I have to walk beside or in front of them.

It was sort of funny when we all realized how this happens. A friend noted that takes some precision because you also avoid the heel of the foot entirely and get right underneath. There isn't a long pause between the foot lifting and the flip flop heel remaining on the ground. It's strange that even if I try not to do it sometimes it still happens!

Werbung:
LOL, I like your 'super power' QuatreHiead...

I'd have to say mine would have to be knowing when people have their TVs on, without being in the room and/or house. For as long as I can remember, I've been able to 'hear' a TV running even if it is muted or inside while I'm outside. I used to freak my brother out when I'd go ask him what he was watching even though I was across the house when he turned on the TV & he had it muted because he was grounded from it. So he wouldn't get in trouble, ya know? But it never failed, I'd bust him back then & I can bust my girls now. They don't like it but I sure do. LOL

I am impressed, there is some skill here, wow. In my case...it is a very stupid, random one and completely pointless. Thing is I can drink copious amounts of hard liquor and not get drunk. True story. I am a petite 5.4 female and drink 6 and 7 foot males under the table. It is insane. However, i cannot put it to good use - as I discovered I hate alcohol. Lol. So, it pretty much goes to waste. But it impresses the socks off those bumble bees.

Wow, that is just like my honey to be honest - but he only does it to me when I am wearing sandals lol!
It does take skill to not touch their heel. I would have to say mine would just be the ability to make strangers laugh. Sometimes I do it purposely, but often times I do it without even thinking. I can be a bit of a goof who doesn't get embarrassed so it comes naturally I guess :)

An example of not even meaning it would be: When they first passed the "yield to pedestrians" law, where you have to stop if they are in a crosswalk, a cop walks into the store and I was asking him about this all serious. I then asked him "well I have to yield to them in the crosswalk, does that mean I can hit them if they are not in the crosswalk?" Yes I was joking when I said it, but I didn't mean it. It just kind of popped out of my mouth! He didn't know what to say but he did get a chuckle out of it.

My super power is having a super sense of smell. For example, one day, my husband left the top of the box of dryer sheets slightly open, and I was able to smell it from upstairs and on the opposite side of the house. While that "power" may be useful at times (I can smell faint smoke, gas, if the cat missed the litter box, etc)., it can be really annoying at times, too. I can't stand to be in the same room as somebody wearing perfume, because if makes me feel ill.

Well my super power is that I can read my Children's minds before they want to do something. They really do not have to do it all they have to do is think about it. They can't figure out how I am able to do this. This is a super power all Mom's have. Does any of your Moms have this super power?

I am double jointed, so I can bend the top of my fingers? Like little claws, can usually make people scared or laugh, depending who's freaked out or not. I also think I have the loudest scream in the world because no lie, on graduation how they bring out flags, usually everyone goes nuts for the usa and spanish flags. So when the japanese flag came out, (because i am a nerd) I screamed so loud that the people in front of me cried out and covered their ears while the frontal rows, all turned around LOL. Best memory ever.

I can hear the sounds of electronic appliances....I don't know how many other people can, but I can hear the sound of my phone charging and the sound of my roommate's desk lamp.They make an annoying high pitched ringing noise.

Werbung:
Oh, and I can also bend my arm 180 degrees, pop all of my fingers out of joint, and lick the tip of my nose.

Back