• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your description of the perfect man (if one ever existed)

M.H.West

We all have our certain likes and dislikes and what I might find to be desirable someone else may not. So think hard and long (and don't go there) what are the perfect qualities that would make your perfect man?

Mine would be
Handsome (of course)
witty
Humorous
loyal
Tall
athletic
Honest
sensitive ( to a point)
and all about me!!

Now it's your turn. Feel free to get specific such as Taylor Lautner's Butt (Hey he is of age now).

Werbung:
That all I ask for as well, just someone who falls in love with me for who I am and not for what he hopes I can be. My ex husband always used to try to change me so I was miserable the entire time.

Also my biggest pet peeve is a lazy guy so my 'perfect man' would have to be passionate about his career or at least man enough to be happy to provide for his family.

I don't know...it'a all about chemistry. I desrcibe the perfect man like the following but an exactly opposite man may "flash" me.

So let's start with the outer to the inner side:
Tall
Blue eyes
Broad shoulders
Loyal
Polite
Outgoing
Humorous
Protective
Diligent

It's super-sexy when a guy can take initiative, you know like if you're out on a date and you see something exciting and he is like "hey come with me, let's check this out". <3

It's also of course very important that he's mature and has that natural charm going on, way too many guys act like prepubertal 10-year-olds, tbqh (especially on the Internet!).

This is really hard for me because being single as long as I have you would think a girl would be ready for any one but, no. I have gotten pickier and more determined to find my Mr. Perfectly Charmingly Right. :) And I have one of those picked out but we're kind of in different worlds and while he knows me and knows I exist, I'm way more smitten with him than he with me LOL

But trying to be broad and objective...

Physical:
on the shorter side of average (above guy is 5'6-5'7ish... )
black or dark hair
light eyes (blue or green but if there's a bit of "something" to them, I'm open to whatever)
thin but fit (^ guy is 150 but has all these funny creases and lines in his arms, chest and tummy :D)

On the inside:
intelligent
witty... which is not the same as "funny" or "has a sense of humor"; I speak fluent sarcasm and need someone who can keep up and who knows when to laugh and when to be offended (i.e. when I'm no longer being sarcastic). I refuse to go into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
honest... not just in the normal way everyone wants someone honest but I'm a writer and an artist and I need to know I can trust him to say "yeah, babe, um this is really bad." and not be afraid of hurting my feelers.
sensitive... not like cry at the Hallmark commercial sensitive but not the kind to ball his emotions up and stuff them in the back of the sock drawer to be forgotten
artistic/creative ... this goes along with honesty, in a way. If he's creative, he is more likely to understand my processes, the way I see the world, and my need for brutal critiques. Also my complete melodrama when I get blocked!

I think that just about covers it.

Someone I find attractive is obviously important, but I don't have a specific look. I like guys to be quite old fashioned - opening doors and carrying the shopping for me etc. Sense of humour is vital - I don't like guys who take themselves too seriously. and someone who loves me whatever I look like, even first thing in the morning lol

perfect guy has an endearing smile! Looks genuine! Looks at my eyes! Makes me feel something! Is not cocky, has a big heart. I also loathe self assurance. Get nervous for me, I am a beautigul woman!!

Ah M.H. IF he existed. He would be tall, dark and handsome. With a good sense of humor, kind, considerate and a gentleman. A REAL gentleman, not a part timer. You know the guys that pretend to be a gentleman when others are around, but when you are alone with him and he is comfortable with you, he turns into a Neanderthal. He is the kind of guy that always makes you feel safe.

Nobody is perfect so there is no perfect man. :p
Would say that the right man for me should have the qualities below:
- gentleman
- loves me faithfully LOL
- with sense of humor
- resourceful

Hmmm...perfect man? First of all, he has to be intelligent and protective, this is really important to me. He has to be a gentleman. He should be responsible and honest. And tall, I'm attracted only to tall men. He should be also strong and sensitive. And humorous:D
My boyfriend is a perfect man:D

I'll just save the time to write a description and post a pic.

480px-Daryl-Dixon-daryl-dixon-27182982-640-640.jpg

Yep. That about does it. :)

Yep, no man or woman is perfect. But if I make one up in the science lab, he would be:

--Spiritual. We would attend the same place of worship.
--Have a sense of humor
--Respectful
--Have integrity
--Have a vision for his life
--A gorgeous smile
--Smart
--Fairly calm. Doesn't easily lose his temper.

Werbung:
When I was in school, I had a list of attributes that I feel make the perfect man. But perfection is an illusion. Nobody's perfect. Sometimes it's the imperfections that make the man the perfect one for you. Now that I'm married with four children, I have yet to meet with the perfect man. I know my husband isn't perfect but he tries hard. He provides well for all of us and he loves his family more than anything. And that is quite enough for me.

Back