• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Is The Dumbest Thing Ever?

What is the dumbest thing ever?

• Oversized old lady sunglasses.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wearing your baseball cap at a jaunty angle.

• Skinny jeans.

• Anything Fergilicious.

• Larry the Cable Guy.

• Only pulling your jeans up to mid thigh.

• Pepperjack cheese.

• Popping your collar.

• Another stupid thing that bugs me.

• Total voters

El Snuffy

A happy starship. A jazzy, happy starship.
I started out with things that bug me, then I realized I don't hate nearly as much stuff as I thought I did so my list kind of fell apart. I also don't keep up with trends, which kind of killed the list. But anyhow vote! What's the dumbest thing ever?*

*I actually love pepperjack cheese.

Werbung:
larry the cable guy
<

only pulling your jeans up to mid thigh! it bugs me so much! one of my closest friends' always has his jeans low, and i totally sympathise with his gf who keeps trying to pull them up! it just looks silly!

definitely the jeans to mid-thigh thing! I mean, come on, how is that comfortable?! I'm afraid I got peer pressured into getting skinny jeans
<
. I don't like them though, they're stupid

I own skinny jeans and the big glasses. I rock 'em together.

... I also really like pepperjack cheese.
<

Windows Vista isnt really that bad.. but I must admit I've been wanting to get the sledgehammer out these last few weeks..

Out of the list of things.. big old lady glasses.. or blowfly glasses.. *shudder* the other week I saw four girls.. each and every one of them was wearing skinny leg jeans, blowfly glasses and cardigans in 'nanna grey'.. honestly..

Oh.. and skinny leg jeans NEVER look good.. they make your butt look twice the size.. think a pumpkin being held up by two toothpicks.. especially on girls with really small calves and ankles..

Werbung:
Back