• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Flower Are You ?

if out of the choices below , what flower would you be most like

• daisy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lily

• pansie

• orchid

• sunflower

• dafodill

• jasmine

• Total voters
Werbung:
I'm a cactus, but that's not an option, so I chose jasmine, 'cause it smells sooo good, that I don't want to be anything else
<

I'm an orchid, delicate and hard to care for, but with the right nurturing, they blossom into a thing of great beauty
<

Up myself much!?!?
<

I try to be a sunflower, so that's what I picked. Stand tall! Reach for the sun! Slump over in the afternoon because your head is too big, LOL!!

I'm a rose:D . Yes, definitely a rose - because I love roses so much, they're my favourite flowers, I grow miniature roses and I'm looking for rose perfume. I love them. I think roses are very feminine, they're also delicate and beautiful:)

I'm a rose too. Right now, I consider myself to be a rosebud. The beauty is there waiting to open up and blossom.

I wouldn't relate myself to any of those actually. I'm more of a wild flower..... out in a field, doing my own thing, and not really being noticed, but beautiful regardless and unique regardless.

Werbung:
My favorite flowers are roses and orchids. I think I am probably more like an orchid because roses are too "standard" or "normal." But I do think they are the most beautiful. :)

Back