• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you use to clean your face?

Zynni

Do you simply wash your face with warm water or soap and water or do you use a particular product? If the latter, which facial products do you prefer? With so many choices in the health and beauty department these days, it can be difficult to choose. Trial and error can get expensive, so please share your experiences.

Werbung:
It does boil down to budget. I used to work for premium beauty counters so I would use all the products I sold and swap with my friends. I still have some bottles, but these days I prefer a simple Neutrogena bar or Cetaphil cleanser. I still like the foaming cleansers so if I see any on offer I will buy them for myself. My latest is a Shiseido, set that was on offer and it's worth it and you can feel the difference.

Werbung:
I love Burt's Bees products. They're kind of expensive, but that's one of the special things I let myself spend a little extra on because they work so well for me.

I used to have really bad skin and I would go out and find the harshest most chemical-heavy cleanser I could and use it several times a day. It dried out my skin so bad that it started over producing oil and all my issues got a thousand times worse. Eventually I tried some organic products and it made all the difference in the world. Organic skin care can get really really expensive, but I find Burt's Bees is a nice middle ground.

Using moisturizer also really helped me, I usually just browse for something unscented that has olive oil or aloe.

Back