• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you love about your body?

Werbung:
I guess it would be my eyes, nose and slim body. It never gets fat whatever and no matter how much I eat. :p
My husband says that he loves the way my eyes look -- like blank black space, he said (I don't know what exactly he meant).
He also likes my skin, he says it is smooth and soft. ;)

I am very petite (5'1), I love it, it makes me feel soft and feminine. ^_^
I've heard from many guys that I have thick pretty hair, large innocent-looking eyes and cute legs, they're like constantly as smooth as possible, tanned and with a little oil on them.
Feels super-sexy. :D

I'm pretty much in love with my breasts as well, they're just the size that they are clearly noticeable, but still just barely manage to not look too huge. xD
When I feel like it I use cleavage just to show off to the guys. ^^

My eyes and my legs. I got the shape of my eyes from my mother,while the color from my father. It's like seeing them both when I look at myself in front of the mirror :)

I don't know what's so special about my legs,in fact I used to hate them,I thought they were big. But my fiance always tells me that my legs are sexy so I love and appreciate them now.:D

I love that I have curves.
I love my freckels.
I love my curly hair, except when I can't get it to do what I want :)

My chubby cheeks is my best asset and I love it very much. This is one of the reason why my boyfriend is attracted to me.

What do I really love about my body?

I really love that it takes me wherever I need to go without a complaint or a pain. I love that it allows me to eat what I want and alerts me when it has had enough. I love that it works so hard to digest my food and excrete what it does not need so effortlessly.

I love that my body is there for me unconditionally and is so loyal and kind. I love that it can move without assistance...in a nutshell: I love that my body is healthy.

I also love my belly button. It is strangely cute.

I love everything haha. I have to say that I am not upset at all about my body, my hair does not do what i want it to but you know how that is. I have to say everything that is on my body I love and that is great for me. I love myself and that is all that matters. My husband loves me too haha. Yeah I love myself and everything about my body type. :)

Werbung:
I want to begin by saying I love the premise of this thread. We as women spend way too much time nitpicking what we DON'T like about our bodies. We are women, and therefore beautiful :)

My man describes me as "legs, boobs, and hair" ;) I must concur with him. After all, he's got great taste!

Back