• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Colour Is Your Hair?

What colour is your hair?

• Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Blonde

• Brunette

• Total voters
<

Werbung:
My hair is somewhere between dark blond and light brown - but it's a very delicate color with a grey shade - typical in my country. I used to hate it and I dyed my hair too many times...Fortunately now, mostly thanks to by wonderful boyfriend, I really like it:D

Everyone answers but no one clicks on the poll on top! lol

I voted "other" even though my hair probably counts as black. I still voted other because my hair is very odd. It's black but it shines blue or green in the light. People ask me a lot of if I've dyed it but I haven't. I spent years eating almost nothing but greens and broccoli and other vegetables and that may have had an effect--I'm not sure. All I know is that as a kid, my hair was darkish brown. Sort of chocolate colored. Then I began dying it all sorts of random colors throughout my teens and early twenties so I never saw my natural color for over ten years. Then in my mid-twenties I went all natural and began growing my real hair again. I also stopped putting any chemical shampoos or conditioners on it.

By the time the natural color started growing in, I noticed that it shined the weird colors in the light. It has to be my diet, I don't know what else it could be.

My hair is dark brown.

It has natural copper highlights, though. People are always asking me if I dye it, but I don't. I have only added lowlights a couple times and that was years ago. The coppery shimmer is natural and I love it.

Werbung:
I picked other. My hair is gray, silver like. I'm prematurely gray. It's not a good thing. Before it turned gray, it was black, but not jet black.

Back