• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What A Horrible Day/night.

jmg86

:/ I don't even know where to begin. Today, had to be the WORST day of my life.

So my boyfriend of 5 months is leaving for the beach tonight (Saturday), and because of this stupid summer course I have to take, I cannot go with him. He's leaving for a whole week, and I know, I know, it's just a week, but we've never gone this long apart.

What makes matters worse is, I had to work today from 10am to 4pm, so I couldn't spend too much time with him. I drove out to his house, which is an hour and a half away, after work to see him. We spent some time together, and then we had to say goodbye.

This was really really upsetting, which I'm sure most of you would agree, goodbyes are never easy. Just as I got in my car, and proceeded to back-out of his drive way, I clipped the side of his brand new 2008 car with the front end of my piece-of-crap car. Yes, I know... I dented both front and back doors, and scrapped the paint from the driver's side door... Way to go me!

Since his car is brand new, and foreign, to fix the damage I did would cost close to $1,000.

So, not only did I lose my best friend for a week, but I damaged his car... He keeps saying he's not mad, it's an accident, but sometimes I think boyfriends just say those things because "you're their girlfriend."

I just want to curl up in a ball and fall asleep :(
Not a good day at alllll.

Werbung:
I agree with him, it was just an accident. It's not like you got into your car and thought "I'm gonna make you remember me for a week" :lol: :p Sorry, lol I want to make you smile just a little.

If it makes you feel better... have a read of this thread :lol:

Well, as he said, it was an accident so you're not to blame. Don't worry too much about it, accidents do happen.

hahaha Nautica. :p

I'm sure he's not mad... he's probably more concerned about you beating yourself up over it. I mean, I'm sure he's not OVERJOYED that it happened, but he seems to understand it was just an accident. Don't feel too bad!

Werbung:
Back