• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wanna Be A Staff Member? Read Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to try
<
You're doing a fine job already
<

Werbung:
I'll help if I can.

Just let me know what area and some hints on the best places to go to for the info.
<

any one of the following... whatever you want really...
  • * Latest health news
    * latest pregnancy news
    * latest birth/baby news
    * jokes
    * new polls for the Polling Station
<

Health news, I've got to go now but will be back on later today and start looking for articles then.

I'll try for one a day, but if not I'll post them as I find them.
<

thank's a lot Tia. I don't expect you all to post every single day - we have lives afterall
<
That's why I have split the "jobs" up so we will get at least on news post from one of you each day. So don't worry if you don't make it online.

I always go to Google News, you can type in key words and search the news articles for stuff.

There is a "health" link on the left-hand side though - you can just click that
<

I've moved you into the News Posters group, so now you will be able to post in Front Page News. There's a pinned topic in there if you wouldn't mind having a look?

Thanks a lot!!

There's still space for a few more for:
  • * latest pregnancy news
    * latest birth/baby news
    * jokes
    * new polls for the Polling Station
Snowbaby
<

Excellent, thank you homestar!!! That's two now for jokes as tiddlyjen offered to help - the more the merrier
<

I've moved you into the Jokes Poster Group, you still have all the same posting priviliges, it's just easier so we know what areas we have covered.

Thanks again!! If you need help with finding jokes, give me a shout
<

OMG I'm so sorry ACG, another topic was replied in after this and I missed it
<

But yes please if you are interested, that would be fantastic!!!!! The more the merrier, we all need a giggle!!!!

Let me know either here or PM, least you know I'll get it
<

Again, sorry
<

awwww
<
I could never forget you
<
I just sorta overlooked you reply :umm: Solly!!!

But yey thanks so much for offering to help out!!! I've moved you across into the Jokes Posters Group, feel free to post til your heart's contect
<

Thanks again, you're a
<

Excellent!!! Thanks, I've added you into the Jokes/Poll poster group but I'll give you a custom member title of "Poll Poster". It saves me adding a new user group and adding the colour code.... etc etc.

Thanks again PP
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back