• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Very bad date!!

Werbung:
I'm pretty sure there are men that say the same about all woman - so what? :)

i think you're only qualified to say that all men are pigs after you've met all men ... a bad date takes two people, what did you do wrong?

I used to think the same thing when I was out there dating. Believe me, it only seems like all men are jerks. In truth, most are terrified of commitment. So if they pick up the slightest clue that you are day dreaming about walking down the aisle (of marriage) with them, they will bolt. Moral of the story? Play it cool and have some fun. If a commitment happens, it happens. If it doesn't, you still had some fun!

I think until you find the right one, it can feel that way. Just try to relax and let things happen as they will. Be smart and don't get taken advantage of, know when to say no.

I also agree with oceangypsy. Be smart. Take your time. And don't believe every sweet thing a man tells you when he's just trying to get you into bed. Have some self-respect and he will respect you too.

No not all men are pigs. I have a wonderful fiancee who treats me like a queen. We have been together for 10 years and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

What makes you think in that way?
Actually not all men are pigs; some men are dogs ;):D
It was just a bad date and a bad guy.
Forget it and move on.

Werbung:
Not all but in majority YES. Generally speaking, most guys now are jerks. ^^ There are only a few who isn't some of them may be religiously unavailable, gay, married or taken. Non-available for us to date. I'm glad I've found one who isn't a jerk. :D

Back