• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

venting but needing advice on this!

Babigirl011

I have been dating this guy for a year and 7 months and there is this girl who likes my boyfriend well me and this girl have had sooo many talks about me and my boyfriends relationship. Its like she's trying to break us up and I'm not having no part of it. She's always got to have a comment about my boyfriend. She's such a lier but then its like what is the truth and what isn't how do I know? Right? She comes up with the weirds most dumbest comments but it makes me paraniod. She lives right down the road from me and I don't know it just really bothers me. I've tried not talking to her so I wouldn't have to deal with her drama but somehow she always seems to end up talking to me. I am so sick of this. Its driving me nuts! Does anybody have any advice for me? What can I do? I've talked to my boyfriend about this and he says that all of the "comments, stories" she says is not true. He's never lied to but how do I not know he's not lying? Please help!! Its driving me crazy!!

Werbung:
How is the relationship between you and your boyfriend? Obviously you somewhat trust him because of the fact that he hasn't lied (so you said) but there are some precautions that you have because of what she has said to you. So, I honestly think, in my opinion what you have said so far, I believe that you should just forget about that girl. She seems to be bringing nothing but problems and may be bringing them into your relationship, which isn't healthy. I mean apparently you know she's a liar so why don't you just forget about her and keep moving on with your life and stop wasting your valuable time on someone who wants to make your life miserable? I hope I didn't just sound harsh because that wasn't my intention. I just think that you and your boyfriend seem to have a strong relationship and I don't believe that you should be wasting your time on someone who is making it worse.

Really I can't tell you what to do because I don't know the entire situation. You gave a summary about it, I mean what I have said I hope will help. It seems like you have tried everything possible.

Hope everything goes good. Keep your head up!

I defiantly agree about forgetting about this girl, if she' bringing you down and you bring the problems into your relationship it may escalade to futher issues. If you trust your boyfriend then there is no need to worry. I suggest maybe talking to your boyfriend about it just to keep communication open but don't stress. Goodluck

Tell him no dice.
Tell her F off.
And of they don't respect that then neither of them are worth it.

Werbung:
If you love your boyfriend and you are sure he also love you then just have trust on him.
As for this girl, i think you should keep away from her.
Tell her directly that you dislike her talking/commenting about your relationship and your boyfriend as well.
Hope it is helpful. Good luck!

Back