• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Us Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets

GossipQueen

A US woman has given birth to eight babies, becoming just the second person recorded in the US to have delivered a set of living octuplets.

The six boys and two girls, who were nine weeks premature, were delivered by Caesarean section in the hospital in Los Angeles, California.

The babies weighed in at between 1lb 8 ounces (820g) and 3lb 4oz (1.47kg) and are all said to be doing well.

They were screaming and kicking around very vigorously, a doctor said.

The mother, whose identity has not been revealed, has asked that limited information be released about the births.

Read more

Werbung:
Oh my goodness.. 8 babies? Gees. I'm terrified about even having one!!! Well done to the mum.. it's a shame her life is going to be so hectic from now on!

this is about the 'octo-mom' who has been rec'ing criticism about having so many kids at once. This was done in a lab and questions about ethics is up in the air. she has i think 4-6 more kids as well. she's a single mom, with apparently no job and was living at her mom's place. now through publicity and through the government aid, she has a new house and has house calls from nannies and volunteers. She also rec'd criticism saying how she's mentially ill and is trying to become like Angelina Jolie

Christina
xoxo

Oh.. that doesn't sound so good... she might be a bit disturbed then.. it's the poor children I feel sorry for!!!

That's amazing how they managed to raise 8 babies at the same time. I can't imagine myself on a situation like that. I have two kids, one is 2 and the other is 1, and I can say that taking care of them all by myself is really hard. How much for if they were 8? :rolleyes:

That would not be good for her kids if she is really suffering from mental illness. All should have enough food, care and love. Nice to know that there are people willing to help and support the babies. It would be very amazing if all of them had grown up already.

Could you imagine having 8 babies at one time. All 8 of them the exact same age? I just can only imagine what that would be like. I have worked in a day care in the infants room. There were 2 of us with 10 babies and it was not to bad, but we got to send them home! It was not a 24/7 job and I thank God for that!

I think I would go crazy If I had eight babies at one time. I can only imagine how expensive that must be. I'm glad she has people to help her with them.

I wouldn't be able to have that many children. I'm already dreading my first....I honestly would rather a big scar on my tummy from a c-section than have to push one baby out. It just seems SO painful, my sister always tells me about how much it hurt with her two kids.

Werbung:
It is a miracle that one woman gives birth to octuplets. The weight are 820g and 1.47 kg.only but they survived. My aunt gives birth to triplets on a normal delivery. I can't imagine the pain that she went through.

Back