• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Update On The Kids

nikki

Ok so Eden is 11 months old now, that is crazy, shes 1 at the beginning of April! She is walking now, running around after her brothers, or attempting to anyway. She also has started to speak a little. She can say Mumma, Daddy and Ba ba (bye bye).

Joel is now only seeing his speech therapist once a month rather than once a week. Thats so much easier for me because it means less travelling. I can't believe how much he is improving, other people are starting to understand what he says!!
<
Hes also 3 next week, I can't believe my tiny baby boy is almost 3! He is enrolled to start nursery school after the easter break.

Ben is such a cheeky boy. He is loving school, his reading is improving so much, he is recognising more words everyday, and he loves maths
<
He has now a definite best friend called Freddie, whos been round for tea a few times, and Bens been there. He'll be 6 in May

Here are some pics of Edie walking
Overalls1.jpg

Overalls2.jpg

And just a cute recent one

Denim_kneeling.jpg

Werbung:
Awwww Nikki!!!! Eden is completely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! What a little darling.
Thanks for sharing. Your children all sound very cute indeed.

p.s Wow she is an early walker! (or is she)?

Werbung:
Snowbaby: I sure am
<

Lottie: Yeah shes a very early walker and talker, I was an early developer too lol. Ben was average, he started walking around 13 months I think and Joel was around 17 months if I remember right, but all his development is behind anyway

Back