• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

True Love. Is there such a thing?

UmiNoor

What is the definition of true love? Is it finding someone whom you want to be with forever? Is it the willingness to do anything for the one you love? Is there such a thing as true love?

Werbung:
True love does indeed exist and you will know when you feel it because it is a passion that will engulf you. You will naturally connect with your mate/spouse right away, feel the love through expressions that don't require words, and you will do things that normally would seem impossible to others. You live for each other, breathe for each other and can't be without each other but you are balanced in everything you do and don't do together. You respect each other, feel complete and always have a twinkle in your eyes with a smile on your face. True love falls in your lap. It's not something you go looking for because it shows up when you least expect it and once it's there you will never let it go.

Love is a strong emotional feeling you feel for another person. Usually its a good positive feeling and spiritual connection for another.

Mother's love is example of true love. :D
I define true love as an unconditional love. You will love a person no matter what without expecting in return and you just want them to be happy. I think in a boy-girl relationship, true love exists although very rare.

Mother's love is example of true love. :D
I define true love as an unconditional love. You will love a person no matter what without expecting in return and you just want them to be happy. I think in a boy-girl relationship, true love exists although very rare.
I totally agree with you, zararina. Mother's love is the truest love. It's unconditional. That is the test of true love. You will love the person no matter what that person does. There's no condition like you have to be good only then will I love you. The truest love is unconditional. And in BGR, it's truly rare because one person would normally want something out of the relationship.

Werbung:
I believe I found true love. Or, should I say, it found me. My boyfriend and I, we are so happy together. I think this is what true love means: to be happy and to make your loved one happy, to laugh together, to have fun, to talk endlessly, to hug. It's the most wonderful thing in the entire world:love:

Back