• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Traveling with your Partner

digitalbrew

My beau and I have been deciding on whether go to our favorite travel destination. It's a 6-8 hour bus ride from the city to this place. And he'd have to travel by plane to where I am currently living at so we could get that bus ride to go there.

I would usually end up planning the schedule and the places we would go to. The last time we spend exorbitantly on the hotel we stayed at but only went there to sleep. This time I plan on keeping our schedule preoccupied while choosing a regularly priced hotel to keep us on budget.

Care to share your recent travel experiences?

Werbung:
During holidays, my boyfriend and I, we went to the mountains, it was a lovely trip, we love travelling together because it's so much fun and we can spend a lot of time together. We don't live together so sharing a room for a few days is so wonderful. He takes care of everything, brings food and maps so I don't have to worry and I feel really safe. We always travel by train because we really like trains:D

Definitely don't bother spending a small fortune on the hotel. Don't go for the absolute lowest budget one, though, either. You may not spend much time there, but you don't want bed bugs and you definitely want a warm shower after a long day out on your adventures. Just make sure you check out some reviews and don't hesitate to ask for a different room if you discover yours isn't that great.

I only have one travel experience with my boyfriend and it was kind of a nightmare. We did a road trip back and forth across America. It should have been fun, and it would have been, except he was in a very bad time in his life and suffering from a lot of emotional/anger problems. That combined with the stress of driving 7-10 hours per day took its toll and he fought a lot. I think I cried half the time we were on the road.

Luckily, he has really changed as a man and worked on himself and gotten his emotions into a much better place. We have plans to travel together in the future and it will probably be a much more fun experience. Even still, we can look back at the worst moments of trip and laugh about them now. And even despite his mood issues there were some good moments too.

The thing about travel is that good or bad, those memories stay with you the rest of your life and make for awesome stories.

Wow Jess, I'm sorry. :( That really sucks that you fought most of the time. I'm glad he's in a better place now and hopefully that makes traveling together more enjoyable.

Werbung:
So far we haven't traveled so far together, but we plan to travel to different places in Europe and the world in the future. I think we are going to have a lot fun together, he is so tall and strong; he makes me feel so protected! I'd not hesitate traveling with him :) I can't wait for us to move in together and star traveling during our holidays.

Back