• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

TOS Starfleet Officer Female Uniform

Evilsprinkles

If your body isn't suited to buying off the rack from shops or stores online, then if you really want an original series mini-dress, this could be the way to get one:

Roddenberry.com - Dress pattern..

Roddenberry Wardrobe Patterns help you construct the ultimate Star Trek collectible. Professionally designed for easy sewing, simply cut your pattern size, determine yardage, and follow easy-to-understand instructions. Your uniform will be an amazing replica of those worn on screen. This pattern is for the female duty uniform in Star Trek - The Original Series. It also appears in the Deep Space Nine episode "Trials & Tribble-Ations".

Obviously it doesn't have to be that ever EXPENDABLE red, you could create it in science officer blue, or even the beige of command.

And if like me, you keep dogs, you could even make your own Star Trek doggie jacket:

Star Trek Dog Vest

I am SUCH a massive nerd.

Werbung:
I didn't know that these patterns were still available. I used to have one. I would wear it for Halloween though. Great find! I don't consider myself a nerd, but I'm a big Trekkie.

I didn't know that these patterns were still available. I used to have one. I would wear it for Halloween though. Great find! I don't consider myself a nerd, but I'm a big Trekkie.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up creating a whole bunch of Trekkie stuff, right down to slippers and PJ's. The dog vests are a given, but I think I'll draw the line at making pointed ears for my dogs ;)

Werbung:
I was looking for a pattern for this thanks much. I will however need to lose about half a dozen kilos but it will be worth it! I've been a Star Trek fan since I was 9 and I've always wanted to wear a ST uniform for Halloween. This will be my goal for 2014, be fit enough to wear a ST uniform without getting laughed at by hubby. If I make it I'll post my pics here ;)

Back