• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Worst Name

justontime

The thread about choosing a name made me think of some of the terrible names I have come across. What is the worst name that you know of?

Werbung:
Nothing much will beat Fifi Trixibelle, one of Bob Geldof's daughters.. poor thing... although I think 'Rumer' probably comes close...

A child in my daughters's class at school was called Aladdin, can you imagine how many problems that child will have because of his name!

Or how about those parents that want to use common names with uncommon spellings. Makes it hard for the kids to always be correcting others on how to spell their names.

I agree NatureElf, the dislike strange spellings because it makes it hard for the kids and it makes it look as if the parents are too stupid to get the spelling right.

Yes that one is very silly... A girl I work with is called linsey, and another who has a normal sounding name spells it Sarer (said 'Sarah') She is a little pretentious by personality... so we tend to rib her a little by pronouncing it.. SAY RER

People should think about how the name they choose will suit the child when he or she is an adult. I knew a chap called Christopher Robin, it was very embarrassing for him.

I have just remembered, a man that I used to work with was called Heathcliff, that must be a contender for the worst name to give a child.

I know someone who is a bit 'alternative' and has kids called harley girl and hunter boy...

I hate it when people name their kids after things like rain, apple, coco, etc... If it's a made up name then at least it is unique but don't make it something stupid. Like this one girl I used to work with was going to name her baby heaven but backwards, nevaeh which to me is just weird.

Weirdest names I have heard would be a family where their daughter's name is Pepaii, the son is Pepoii and the father is Jepoii. =.= Honestly. WTF?! :confused:

Werbung:
Back