• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Walking Dead

Trellum

I remember when they announced the walking dead was going to make it to the TV, back then I was really hooked on the comic book of the same name (the TV show is based in that comic book). I was thrilled! I watched the first episode and I was like ''Wow!''. I couldn't how similar was to the comic, being a true fan of the comic is almost needless to say I was hooked on the TV show since day one!

Everything was great the first season, because that season was the closest to the comic. In the next 3 seasons they just did as many changes as they wanted to the TV show! Basically nothing to do with the comic, but I know Robert Kirkman said that was his intention, so the fans of the comic would get a surprise or two as well.

I still watch the show, but I no longer feel as excited as I used to every Sunday night. I have actually missed 3 episodes, because I was abroad for a bit visiting some relatives. Hopefully by the end of the second half of this season they will air the whole thing again.

Any the walking dead fans over here?

Werbung:
Back