• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Same Guy

Jenn

Well, I posted a while back about the guy I liked since the beginning of the year LOL...

Ummmmm...I still like him!

Yet he's still taken!

Last week I was standing up and he came and semi hugged me from the side!

I was just like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm! He has a girlfriend I don't think you're supposed to do that kind of thing, but let's say I had no complaints
<

Do you think I need to give up by now or any suggestions?

Werbung:
I know this will sound silly, but what "kind" of hug was it... like a "hi, friend, nice to see ya", or was there more to it?

If he's taken, it's tricky... but who knows with guys eh?!

Well, I say if he has a girlfriend you should forget about him. I have 2 reasons for this!

1 - He's taken.

2 - He's flirting with other girls while he's taken.

Those are big no-no's. If you ever did get together, there is a very good chance he would do the same to you. I say if you can, just move on.

Werbung:
He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me even more when I told him I was a little cold, lol.

That's what I'm thinking too, I know he might go do the same with someone else, but if we did ever go back I think I'd know if he was. I mean what if he likes me more than her? I don't know maybe he's friendly.

Back