• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Hug Thread

Werbung:
I am feeling down today. We had a tragedy happen in our community this week and it is heartbreaking. I did know the family a little and it just makes me think of how precious life is. I feel awful for them and am sending them my thoughts and prayers.

Heavens, yes. Hugs are a physical communication of warmth, love, friendship, protection, support -- just letting you know that you aren't alone.

stav hugs for everyone... get yours here...

1160773865.gif

That is cute Stavy! Today was one of those days that I could of really used a hug or two! Glad it is over and bedtime. :) Tomorrow is a new day and will be a better one.

Hope your day was better oceangypsy :)

a friend sent me that when I was home ill from work oneday.. cheered me up :)

I found this really cute image and decided to share. (((((((hugs)))))) for all! I hope you all are having a great day but if not, my hugs and kisses are with you ;)

FreeHugs.jpg

Doll Leviste many many many hugsssss. Don't worry...thinks will change soon. A smile changes everything

*HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

Hugs and Kisses to everyone!

Hug is indeed a wonderful thing. It soothes the mind and fills the heart of a person who has been deprived of love and bombarded by stressful boyfriend. haha!

Werbung:
Back