• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The End Or The Start Of A New Begining

Sezza

Well i have done something either very brave or very stupid i have left my partner which i have been with for 5 years. Long story short i just couldnt handle being treated like a child any longer and being in a partnership and raising my child as a single mother. It's yet to sink in whats happend but i honestly think we will be better off in the long run. True we were going to try for another baby but i think that was my was of hoping things would get better and i know it wouldn't have. In a sly way i think it was his way of keeping me in the relationship because it made things easy for him but i have finally woken up.

So many things are going to change and my brain can't handle it at the moment but i feel i need to do this to get myself on track i have been severly depressed because of this relationship and i don't feel that anyone is worth you doing that to yourself. As for Lily well honestly i think she is better off not living in a house with him, she is picking up so many of the bad things about him like his temper and nastyness i don't want my little girl growing up to be like that and thinking it's ok to treat people like rubbish.

I think/hope i have done the right thing it feels right but i guess only time will tell i'm just so scared that im going to end up lonely with no one for the rest of my life not many good guys want someone with baggage specially someone like me.

Well i guess thats the end of my rant, i just had to get a few things off my chest
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
not many good guys want someone with baggage specially someone like me.
That's a very silly statement! You're a lovely girl and don't let this thinking tell you otherwise.

If you feel it's the right decision, then it is right for you. If you were unhappy in the relationship, you've done the right thing. You wont be lonely for the rest of your days. When the time is right, you will meet the right person. [/b]

I left an ex partner when my son was 2 1/2 then met a great man, we have been married for over 10 years. So you don't have to put up with bad relationships and i believe that there is someone for everyone out there. As for baggage your child will always come first and if a future partner doesn't understand that ....show him the door.

Werbung:
<
Sarah, what youve done is very very brave, dont try and kid yourself into feeling otherwise, it takes a lot of guts to stand up and say/do what you want and take your life where you want to lead it, not have someone try and lead it for you, believe me, i know that much through my family,

<
you're a beautiful lady with a gorgeous daughter, any man would be lucky to have you both

<

Back