• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Break Up...

biatch311

ughhh i jus broke up with my boyfriend...cuz see i moved like 40 min away from home...nd plus next summer im movin to france..so i dun wanna get too attached n all...! but omg..i wanted him to feel bad...well not in a mean way..jus wanted to no he dint wanna lose me...
<
...its kinda like he dont care...why r guys so feeling-less...! i kinda feel like i shudnt hav broken up with him.....
<

Werbung:
Seems to me that guys keep their feelings to themselves more than we do. He may feel terrible, but doesn't want you to know it...

For me i think it is fairly enough that your bf was not showing any emotions to let you know that he was sad with the break up thing. Why? basically because you were to unfair breaking up with him for nonsense reason that you were just moving away, it is indeed to hard to have a long distance relationship but too unfair to give up without even trying it. LDR is hard enough having a partner like you who does not want to invest on having the relationship work.

The only thing you could do is give your boyfriend what he deserve someone who is willing to fight for him & want to make the relationship lasts regardless how many miles they were apart.

It's probably not that he doesn't care, but he probably didn't expect you guys to last forever either. The only time a man feels bad about a break up is when they had planned on being with that person and imagined a life with them. If you two were truly serious then moving 40 minutes away should not have stopped you two from being together. Sometimes long distance relationships work, but it's up to the people in the relationship to put the effort in.

As what I have noticed, guys do not show their real feelings especially if it is about sadness. That is because of their ego, I really dont know why but I think guys are really like that.

Also, maybe he does not want to show their real feeling because they do not want to make it hard for you. It is very hard to let go of the person you love and he maybe feeling the same thing but does not want to see you hurt more.

Werbung:
Maybe he anticipated even beforehand that it will happen, that you're going to leave him anyway. Knowing so, it prompted him to prepare himself for such event, the time you'll go and leave him all alone.

You don't have to feel bad if that was how he reacted because deep inside in him, he's truly hurt, he just don't want to show it to you because he's a man, he has a pride to hold on to. :)

Back