• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Banner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreama

I am somwhat affended about the banner...why you ask??

1. the girl you have on there has a "perfect" body and not every girl is like that!!
2. her boobs are like hangin out and every where!!
3. you talk about how not everyone has a "perfect" body and to respect other people for how they look and that everyone is equal but then you go and put a pic of a girl who has a perfect body and her boobs are sticken out!!

now i know i may sound jealous and i know im dont have the "perfect" body and dont have boobs hangin out everywhere but if i did have a "perfect" body i would still have the same attitude and opinion

thats all i have to say im not sayin you HAVE to take the banner down i just want to give you a piece of my mind and opinion!

<
Dreama

Werbung:
Thank you for your opinion.

Being as the image is a simple silhouette, I don't think it is offensive. You can't actually see any bodily parts.

Oh and.... it is only a banner.
<

Well if you can post a picutre of you standing up i will gladly turn it into a silhouette and put it beside the other one
<

Werbung:
:umm: lol I think this topic has run it's course.... if not we'll end up with loads of pics of bodies
<

Bubbs doesn't really want our pics... well ok, maybe just mine but then he'd see just how unperfect I am
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back