• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Text An Sms Message Or Make A Phone Call?

Text an SMS message or make a phone call?

• Total voters
Werbung:
both have positives and negatives, but i prefer phone call because its easier to make plans with. u have to send about 6 texts to make plans with someone, and people sometimes take ages to text back.

I usually text, but it all depends on what is happening, and what I want to talk about. I prefer to text, because then I can take my time to answer. So it is better for when I am at work.

I definitely prefer texting. Calling people freaks me out, I'm not sure why...it's just strange to talk to a person you don't see and I'm often scared that I'll disturb someone with my call. Texting is much more convenient. I text a lot:D

I can't even remember the last time I called someone, but I don't text often either. My primary method of communication is email.

For me it definitely depends mostly on the purpose. I hate carrying on an entire conversation via text. I would rather call and get it done with much faster and more efficiently. If I just need a quick answer to something, though, then I would rather text than risk getting stuck on the phone.

I prefer a phone call over a text message. I really hate receiving a text message in "text language". If it's something like a yes or no response, then a text message is fine. Other than that, I would prefer to receive a phone call and make phone calls.

Werbung:
Text, always. That way if they are busy you can still get your message delivered. AND even more importantly you don't get yourself caught up in a conversation. I do not like talking on the telephone, so I think texting is the best invention ever.

Back