• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Teeth bleaching

dietcoke55

Just about everyone on tv has brilliant white teeth and I keep looking in the mirror and feeling really self-conscious about the colour of my own teeth. .. I mean they are not exactly yellow but they aren’t snow white either. I am thinking about buying a bleaching kit, but I am scared of weakening my teeth.

Do you bleach your teeth and if so has it caused any damaged?
If not how do you keep your teeth white? Do you even care whether or not your teeth are white?

Werbung:
My teeth could be whiter but it's not a top concern for me. No one has said anything to me about them so I assume they're acceptable.
I would go see a dentist for treatment. The DIY kits from the store don't really whiten that well and I find them hard to apply evenly.
I remember the Arm & Hammer whitening toothpaste working. My teeth were actually 3 shades whiter. But it stops whitening after a while.

Ok thanks; I will pick up the Arm & Hammer whitening toothpaste next time I am out, as I think it is pretty cheap in supermarkets. The bleach whitening strips I was looking at were £15 which seems a bit much if the toothpaste works just as well. I would love to go to the dentist for proper treatment but it is just too expensive at the moment.

I hope the toothpaste works for you!
The 3 shades is according to a scale found in on the box.
But for a buck or two, it doesn't hurt. :D

Werbung:
There's so many whitening toothpastes that have worked for me in the past.
Bleaching your teeth seems a little risky to me.

Back