• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tanning

sparkles29

Do you like to be a bronzed Goddess or do you prefer to go for the alabaster skin look?

Personally, I like to have a tan. I always have a good few sunbeds before I go on holiday so I don't hit the beach white. I'm not a lover of fake tan becuase most of them smell a bit weird, and I can't be bothered to have to reapply them every few days, when I can just nip on a sunbed for a few minutes on the way hme from work.

Werbung:
First off all, I should mention that I'm obsessed with porcelain dolls - I collect them. And since I find them so pretty, I'd like to look like one - this is probably the main reason why I prefer to be very pale. I avoid sun at any cost. Tanning cause premature aging and I don't want that. Also, I'm very fond of my alabaster skin:)

I like both, it's so conflicting because I can't decide what to do! I really like my pale skin because I like the doll look as well, but growing up I noticed that when I tan, I tan very well and my skin just looks so wonderful! I have a lot of scars, stretchmarks and freckles so that's one of my dislikes about my pale skin, it shows everything. I've been very seriously thinking about starting to go out and tan because I'm quite scared to go out in shorts or a bathing suit with all of the minor flaws, but I'm a little worried about the cancer and premature aging that comes along with tanning, plus it would be my first time going to a tanning bed so I'm a little nervous about that too.

I have always preferred to have a tan, however I don't like to be really dark like I've seen some women. Yes, too much sun exposure will make you age faster and have wrinkles so I try not to get too much sun on my face. As I've gotten older though, it's not that important to me as it used to be, but I think I do look better when I'm not so ghostly white.

I like the look of being tan but I never go tanning or spray tanning. I don't like fake tans.
Normally, I get a tan from being outside and I generally have a tan that lasts until winter then fades a bit.

Werbung:
I have a natural all year round tan as I have light olive skin, however growing up I wanted to have really pale skin. Now I'm older, I've come to learn that all skin tones are beautiful and that most people suit the natural skin tone they were born with. There are some women who are naturally pale, who I see with fake tans and I can't help but think that their natural complexions are far more flattering.

Back