• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Suzanne Shaw Wins 'dancing On Ice'

GossipQueen

Former Hear'Say singer Suzanne Shaw has won Dancing On Ice.

Shaw beat fellow contestants Zaraah Abrahams and Chris Fountain to take the third series crown.

Shaw and partner Matt Evers danced to 'Time to Say Goodbye' and Madonna's 'Music' before receiving a clean sweep of sixes from the judges, the first in the show's history. Her performance brought judge Karen Barber and host Holly Willoughby to tears.

Ex-Coronation Street star Zaraah Abrahams was the first contestant to be voted off by the public.

"We've had the best time. I can't even explain how amazing tonight has been. Thank you to everyone for being so amazing," Zaraah said.

Favourite Chris Fountain had no complaints about Shaw's victory, saying: "I don't mind. I've got to the final. I want to thank my mum and everyone. I want to thank my coach and everyone."

Shaw admitted she will miss dancing with partner Matt, adding: "I have loved every single second of this show. I want to thank Torvill and Dean and everyone on and off the ice."

Source

Werbung:
Back