• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stolen Organs

Werbung:
Well, if no one else is using them at the time....
<

Ummmmmmmmm

If I'm gonna be honest then even though I'd love to take the moral hugh ground and say I'd rather die I think I'd probably take it........

Damn sure I wouldn't tell anyone tho lol

Well, it seems like if I had access to stolen organs, then I must not be at a hospital, right? I'd be in an apartment, on someone's kitchen table, getting cut open with a rusty and dull scalpel, with a bottle of corn whiskey for anesthesia AND antiseptic...

I'd have to pass...

<

In some countries (Saudia Arabia I know for a fact, but many others) people are kidnapped off the street for organs, if the right price is played. In a book I read, by a woman who rights for a Saudi Arabian woman, it tellsof thislady whotold the storyofher daughter. Her daughter was kidnapped from the front of their house, and was gone for weeks. She then reappeared with several thousand dollars in a bag. X-rays revealed that she had had one of her kidneys taken for sale. Mostlylikely to some rich businessman with a sick daughter.

Jeepers!

Hmmm if I was about to die and it was then or never then I'm gonna say I'd take that organ. If there was a possibility I could get a legit one possibly I'd wait? But man that is a tough choice!

Werbung:
Back